What’s in it for you?
- Better health and more money.
- Protect the health of those around you.
- Benefits such as an improved sense of smell and taste, and fresher breath
- Less stress and anxiety.
- Improved fertility and greater chances of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Think about why you smoke. Are they good reasons to carry on?
Still not sure if you want to quit? See the following factsheets for reasons and ideas on how you can move towards deciding to quit:
- Feel healthier, get wealthier (Word, 948 KB - new window)
- Secondhand smoke (Word, 949 KB - new window)
- 10 Benefits of stopping smoking (Word, 950 KB - new window)
- Stopping smoking and mental health (Word, 952 KB - new window)
- Not sure if you want to quit? (Word, 951 KB - new window)
Think you are ready? Take the first steps now.