My Sisters' House
My Sisters’ House Women’s Centre works across the coastal area of West Sussex. They provide a range of support needs to women from all backgrounds facing all kinds of issues where their strengths are recognised, their difficulties acknowledged and where they can achieve positive change they are proud of.
They offer a wide variety of services including drop-ins, workshops, training and perr support for any women of any age and any issue.
Support for women who are living with or are in recovery from domestic abuse.
- Domestic Abuse Advice ‘drop in’ Clinics including out of hours Evenings / Saturday
- One-to-one sessions and casework (for as long as required, no time limit.)
- Stronger Futures Peer Group
DART (DOMESTIC ABUSE RECOVERY TOGETHER)
They provide a 10-week programme for mum and child who are no longer in a domestic abuse relationship but where the impact is far reaching.
Step Forward provide support and learning opportunities to develop confidence, identity and self-worth, and growth in your personal potential. MSH work in partnership with you to identify your barriers and needs, alongside your aims and ambitions for moving forward on your journey back into employment. MSH help you to grow skills and confidence through volunteering/work experience to meaningful work/sustainable employment.
Counselling, Peer Support and Training
They offer services which include:
- Counselling by qualified in-house volunteer counsellors/ an affiliate qualified counsellor
- Confidence Courses, Overcoming Anxiety Together programme
- Crafternoon / Tea and Talk Peer Groups for any woman isolated and in need of company
- The Good Grief Cafe for those who have lost someone they love, and need support
- Menopause Workshops
For more information on any of the above please visit the My Sisters' House Website
Address: 108bc London Road, Bognor Regis, PO21 1BD
Email:My Sisters' House
Telpehone: 01243 697800