Stop smoking service
Important Notice - Covid-19
If you’re trying to quit, you don’t have to go it alone, help is available. Our stop smoking service is still open to support you on your quitting journey throughout Covid-19. We can offer tailored advice and support via telephone or email.
There will be no face-to-face appointments or Carbon Monoxide readings until further notice.
Our stop smoking service is available to residents in the Arun District. This free service offers:
- One-to-one appointments with a trained wellbeing adviser.
- Motivational Interviewing techniques to empower you to quit smoking.
- Provide Carbon Monoxide readings using breathalysers (Currently NOT available due to Covid-19).
- Information on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) such as gum, nasal sprays, patches etc) and providing these where appropriate.
- Our service is non-judgemental and all appointments will take place in a private and confidential space (Currently NOT available due to Covid-19 - instead all appointments will be via email and telephone).
Referrals to this service:
If you would like to refer yourself or a client/patient, please complete our secure on-line referral form found on our Contact us page.
Quit for Covid
There has never been a better time to quit! See the Quit for Covid campaign page for reasons why you should think about quitting.